LumaCheck Dual UV & White Light Checking
The LumaCheck Dual UV and White Light Meter has been designed to offer the user the most accurate results and versatile calibration options available on the market.The LumaCheck is a unique system design, since it is the Sensor that stores the calibration details, not the Instrument itself, meaning that only the Sensor needs to be sent for calibration subject to the standards that your facility operate in accordance with. This allows the unit of the LumaCheck to be “hot-swapped” with another sensor and remain in continuous use.
The LumaCheck not only has a detachable Sensor Head, but also offers a detachable cable too allowing all aspects of the LumaCheck to be interchanged.
If the operator has two Sensors with the LumaCheck, this interchangeability means that operators need not be without a functional light meter during calibration.
The LumaCheck is housed in an extremely robust and high quality casing and as an exclusive Baugh & Weedon design it comes with the guarantee of high quality and renowned calibration services.
The LumaCheck comes as a complete kit. It comes with the following as standard:
• White Light: 5 lux to 10,000 lux
• UV Light: 0 to 10,000 uW/cm²
• White Light: 0.1 lux below 10 lux.
• UV Light: 0.15 to 10 μW/cm2 (micro watts per square centimeter).
• White Light: Foot Candles (ft-c or fc or lm/ft) or Lux.
• UV Light: μW/cm2 (micro watts per square centimeter).
Standard package includes:
Blue Rubber Boot,
2 x Non-Rechargeable AA Batteries,
Quick Reference Guide and the LumaCheck Manual.
• Display: 2.8” (70mm) 320 x 240 pixels colour display. LCD with selectable backlight.
• Screen: 5 readings per second.
• Conversion Rate: 100ms
• Resolution: Up to 0.1 Lux & 0.1uW/cm2 (configurable)
• Power: 2 x 1.5 V AA NiMH Batteries, In excess of 10 hrs continuous use battery life.
• PC Connectivity: USB or mains charging capabilities.
• IP Standard: IP54
• Resolution: Settable in menu system.
• Overall Accuracy: +/- 3% measured against primary standard.
• Temperature Coefficient: less than +/- 0.01%/C (0 to 50C).
• Irradiance range: UV-A - 0 - 10000 uW/cm2, Visible - 0 - 10000 lux.
• Spectral range: UV-A - 315-400nm, Visible - 460-680nm.