(1) Probe and wedge in the same housing.
(2) The lowest profile probe and wedge combination for contact angle beam inspection.
(3) Coupling great between probe and wedge interfaces, no need for couplant between the probe and wedge.
(4) Very small assembly for easy access in restricted areas.
(5) Inspections of 30° to 70° in steel, SW or LW.
(6) Probes with an internal wedge can be specially ordered to fit a specific curvature radius.
(1) Manual weld inspection of 6.35 mm to 19 mm thick surfaces (butt joints, corner joints, tee joints), using 40° to 70° simultaneously.
(2) Manual inspection of stress-corrosion cracking.
(3) AWS and DGS code compliant applications.