• 32/128 pulser/receiver channels for phased array inspection , with independent channels for high-Performance single channel UT function
• Negative square-wave emission, with resolution up to 2.5n5
• PRF up to 20KHz
• With bandwidth of 0.5-15MHz, it is compatible with most phased array probes .
Multipurpose for One Machine
• In addition to phased array function, the Phascan also has two pairs of independent channels to support normal
• It can also achieve simultaneous inspection of phased array and TOFD, as a true multifunctional detecto r
Simultaneous Inspection of TOFD &PA
More Accurate on Measurement Result
• Delay and sensitivity calibration can be performed on each beam, with more accu rate measurement results .
Perfect Data Processing Ability
• Real-time data acquisition, online and offline data analysis
• Up to 1024 focal laws , meet the high-speed scanning rate & avoid data loss
• SD card or external USB device selectable for data storage
• Test report can be generated directly in the instrument or offline on compute r generated your own
• Dual independent channels for TOFD inspection, parameters can be set independentY for each channel.
• Dual - PA & TOFD with two different settings, which greatly increase scanning coverage rate and avoid data loss effectively.